BridgeTrak Version History
New in Version 8.0
BridgeTrak now offers integration with Microsoft Outlook for creating issues from emails through the click of an icon and integration with Desktop Authority?s class leading remote assistance technology enabling agents to diagnose and fix issues without disrupting the user?s workspace, as well as providing extensive remote control capabilities.
New User licensing provides flexibility for agents to switch between Web and Windows platforms for their optimal work environment.
Additional productivity tools for technicians and managers include a customizable dashboard for an at-a-glance indication of the status of help desk issues, and the ability to customize screen layouts with "drag and drop" field placements.
Managing User logons just got easier in Version 8.0 through the Active Directory Single Sign-On authentication feature.
Other features available in BridgeTrak Suite include:
- Knowledgebase (Internal / External Use)
- Automatic Issue Escalation
- Web-Based Customer Self Help Portal
- Standard Search/Advanced Query
- Intuitive Interface and Flowing Navigation
- Customizable Screen Views
- Scrolling Message Bar
- Custom Business Operating Schedule
- Asset Manager
- Auditable Issue History
- Turn Emails Into Issues / Send response emails Including auto-response
- Multiple Reports/Custom Reports
- Categorize support requests by status, sub-status, priority, type or category
- Active Directory Integration
- Issue Templates / Email Templates
- Link Interdependent Issues
- ?Set and Forget Services?
We invite you to Download BridgeTrak Suite today, or take one of the online test-drives or demo options.
BridgeTrak is a great stand-alone help desk application or can be bundled with other solutions in ScriptLogics award winning line-up!