You can't evaluate the health of your network without traffic flow monitoring and analysis. Perspective's Network Traffic Analysis module provides unparalleled visibility into traffic network patterns and usage.
The functionality plugs directly into the Packettrap dashboard so traffic data can be monitored, alerts can be triggered, issues can be remediated and reports generated along with all the data collected by SNMP and WMI.
GET PACKETTRAP ON ALL YOUR NETWORK DEVICES
Packettrap supports industry standard traffic analysis protocols NetFlow, sFlow and, J-Flow, however over 80% of routers and switches on the market do not support one of these standards.
This means the traffic traversing your network can't be viewed at a granular level. Packettrap is the only solution on the market to solve this problem, and it's done with ptFlow, Perspective's own packet capturing which provides a granular inspection of data as it traverses your network.
- Packettrap Monitor traffic for any device on the network - routers, switches, servers
- Packettrap Supports Cisco® NetFlow v1, 3, 5, 7 and 9, Juniper J-Flow, and sFlow
- For devices that do not support the standards above, ptFlow technology is used to capture all packets on the network
- Alerts for traffic conditions can be integrated with alerts based on SNMP and WMI data
- Qualified alerts across all networked devices
- Configure alerts for related events or conditions
- Configure alerts for traffic load
- Automatically escalate unresolved issues
- See traffic from the 'Perspective' of each device for easier troubleshooting
- Pinpoint exactly who or what is causing traffic congestion on your network
View applications, conversations, devices, endpoints, and protocols
- Generate reports for all collected traffic data
All reports can be printed, emailed and saved
- Schedule automatic reports
- Traffic Flow Analysis provides historical trends for all flows for network capacity planning
- Identify usage for different traffic types and plan for future needs