As wireless become a more integrated in today's network, it is important that IT managers maintain visibility into wireless access points, clients and sessions.
Monitor, alert, and report on the wireless network performance and usage. Wireless Monitoring centralizes the management of distributed wireless networks.
- Monitor key variables on access points, including radio settings, security settings, SNMP availability, traffic
- View client statistics for Cisco® devices
- Run reports on key performance data such as con- nected clients, signal strength and quality across all wireless devices
- Configure wireless networks in Smart Policies
- Block rogue access points and rogue users