Desktop Authority Express version 6.6 is an entry-level solution which allows administrators to centrally configure desktop printer mappings, menu shortcuts, Outlook profiles, registry keys, file permissions, the Windows Firewall and more.
Desktop Authority Express is the ideal desktop administration product for small and medium businesses.
Desktop Authority Express 6.6 does NOT include all of the features of Desktop Authority. To access any of the following features, the customer must purchase Desktop Authority 7:
Desktop Authority Express does not include the following features that you find in the ful Desktop Authority Softwa Package
- Power Management
- Group Policy Template import
- Remote Management
- Hardware and Software Inventory
- User and Administrator Activity logging
- Role-Based Administration
- Patch Management or Anti-Spyware options
- SQL backend database
In addition, Desktop Authority Express licenses are only available in quantities of up to 500 seats. For customers with more than 500 seats, the enterprise-class Desktop Authority product is the appropriate solution.
Desktop Authority Express 6.6 will accept in-maintenance ScriptLogic Enterprise licenses, and new licenses created for Desktop Authority Express 6.6. It will not accept enterprise class Desktop Authority 5.x, 6.x or 7.x licenses whether in or out of maintenance.
Desktop Authority Express may be purchased by:
- Desktop Authority Express renewals may be purchased by in-maintenance ScriptLogic
- Enterprise customers who have not migrated to Desktop Authority.
- Desktop Authority Express upgrades may be purchased by out-of-maintenance
ScriptLogic Enterprise customers who have not migrated to Desktop Authority.