Download | Price - order
- Copy data between servers with Security Intact
- Replacement for Robocopy
- SecureCopy is perfect for Migrations
SecureCopy Version History
- ENH: Secure Copy no longer pauses when looking for cluster services on target machine.
- FIX: Program crashes on selection of source or target paths. Issue only affects original 3.80 release.
- FIX: Using the /Q or /QUIET switches with SecureJobCopy3.exe could cause program to crash. This also caused crashes in the scheduled jobs which run SecureJobCopy3.exe.
- ENH: Added option to verify copy. This option generates CRC values for source and destination files and compares them to ensure copy completed successfully.
- ENH: Added ability to use a map file. Map file enables mapping of source and target migrated groups and users.
- ENH: Added new filter files options to allow filtering based on file size, date and recursion depth.
- FIX: When selecting a server name in source path by browsing, server was added as \\servername which prevented jobs from running. Behavior is changed to select all administrative hard drive shares now when server name is selected.
- FIX: Drive roots not shared out because trailing backslash is removed.
- FIX: Local users not migrated when IP address is used.
- FIX: Access Denied error on synchronize if user does not have explicit rights.
- EHN: Added ability to browse Active Directory for computers and paths.
- FIX: When migrating data from a domain controller to a member server with the option to migrate local groups/users set, permissions on copied files would not retain permissions that contained global groups.
- EHN: Added ability specify a password for migrated user accounts.
- EHN: Added ability to choose whether or not to migrate local groups or local users.
- EHN: Added ability synchronize target members with source members.
- FIX: Cluster share migration causes jobs to be cancelled.
- ENH: Added abilty to migrate local groups/users to Active Directory.
- ENH: Added abilty to migrate local groups/users to a Windows NT 4.0 domain.
- ENH: Added Advanced Options to General Copy Options.
- ENH: Added BUILTIN groups append options.
- ENH: Added "Reset Last Accessed Date on source files" copy option.
- ENH: Added "Synchronize Last Accessed Date and Create Date on target w/source" copy option.
- ENH: Added "Always copy perms, even on skipped files" copy option.
- ENH: Added "Clear Archive Bit on source after copying" copy option.
- FIX: SCSI miniport error causes kernel processes to be read incorrectly causing jobs to cancel without reason.
- ENH: Added verbose logging
- ENH: Added option to compress or not compress target files.
- FIX: "Error more data" error fixed when enumerating local groups with many members .
- FIX: Canceling of jobs due to remote control software Escape key disabled for canceling jobs).
- FIX: Now leaves the "Last Accessed Date" untouched on source server, and copies "Created, Modified, and Accessed" dates to the destination files so that both files have "Exactly" the same time stamp.
- FIX: Secure Copy now migrates local groups to ALL destination servers in the list.
- FIX: Proper migration of well known local groups on non-english versions of NT/2000.
- FIX: Dr. Watson error when synchronizing data.
- FIX: When removing a filter from saved job, the job was not saving the information correctly. This has been resolved.
- FIX: Data was not been retained on the target location when synchronizing multiple source paths with a single target path and the "Copy initial source folder" was not checked.
- FIX: Blank paths are no longer saved in a job.
- FIX: Fixed a problem with Secure Copy hanging when migrating local groups with a single "Account Unknown" member. This problem has been resolved.
- ENH: If a file is compressed on the source, when it's copied, it will be compressed on the destination.
- FIX:"Error 429: ActiveX component cannot create object" error.
- ENH: Job Scheduling-Once you have saved a job, you can then schedule that job to run at specified intervals. This feature now requires the Task Scheduler to be installed. It's installed with Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater (IE5.0) You no longer have to be logged on in order for your scheduled jobs to run.
- ENH: Now supports Multiple Copy Destinations-Copy files from one source server to multiple destinations
- all in the same job. Replicate your data to multiple machines around the network with this new feature. Great for websites and project data.
- ENH: Include and exclude specified file types or entire folders from your copy job. You may wish to exclude "TMP" files, or only copy "DOC", and "XLS" files or exclude folders named "Temporary Internet Files".
|Copyright © 2001 - 2012 AMT Software. All rights reserved.
All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Information subject to change without notice.